1. The processing of personal data of the Buyer is determined by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the collection of such data and these Rules.
2. The Seller’s representative carries out the processing of the Buyer’s data.
3. All of the conditions described below define the Terms by using the online store autoslices.com (hereafter referred to as the Web site).
Personal data processing
1. The Buyer agrees that the personal data that he voluntarily places on the registration form or when making an order on the Web site will be processed in accordance with these Rules.
2. The buyer has the right to access his or her personal data and the right to request the correction, blocking or erasure of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data. In this case, you must contact the Dealer’s representative by email. mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +37068744056. Upon receipt of a written request, the Seller must implement the Buyer’s instruction within a reasonable time.
3. The Buyer has the right to demand the destruction, erasure of his personal data or the suspension of processing operations if they are processed in violation of the provisions of the law.
4. All Customer data entered on the Site (Company name, Company code, name, surname, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the registration form) are used for the processing of orders for goods or services and for the performance of other contractual obligations. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Customer’s personal data to third parties, except the Seller’s partners, who provide delivery services or other services related to the fulfillment of the order by the Buyer. In all other cases, the Customer’s personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
5. IMPORTANT! By ticking the “Subscription to the Newsletter”, the Buyer indicates that he agrees to receive information and promotional material about the Services, the Goods from the Seller and / or the third party’s selected email form on the registration form. email address The buyer has the right to refuse this subscription. In this case, must inform the Dealer’s representative by email. mail email@example.com or by phone +37068744056. Upon receipt of the request, the Seller must implement the Buyer’s instruction within a reasonable time.
Change the rules
1. The Seller has the right to completely or partially change the Terms by modifying them in the Privacy section of the Site.
2. The amendments or amendments to the Rules shall come into force on the date of their modification on the Website.
3. The Buyer, having disagreed with the new Additions or amendments to the Rules, has the right to demand that the Seller cancel personal data or suspend processing thereof.
4. If after the Replenishment or Replacement of the Rules the Buyer continues to use the Services of the Site, the Buyer is deemed to accept the new version.